Today it's time to blog something again. First I'm gonna start with my lunch. I made some good pizza and wanna share it with you.
Here is what you need:
Pizza dough:
- 400 g flour (3 1/3 cups)
- 1 package of yeast
- 250 ml water (8,4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Mix everything together and mix it for about 10 minutes. Then let it rise for at least one hour. The longer, the better. :)
Take your baking tray and grease it good. Put some flour on your risen dough (so that it doesn't stick on your hands) and press it on the baking tray.
Now it's time for the toppings. First put some tomato sauce on the dough. I use not spiced one, so I spiced it a little bit with garlic salt. Then I put some fresh cilantro and parsley (which I grow on the balcony) on the tomato sauce. Next step, some cheese and then you can add whatever you want. On the cheese I used salami, green onions, fresh tomatoes, feta cheese and fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley and cress)
Heat the oven (250°C / 475°F) and bake the pizza about 10 Minutes. Watch it, so that it doesn't get too dark. Every oven is different.
Bon Appetit!
pizza, my favourite!!
ReplyDelete