On Sunday we went to the Nightwish concert in Stuttgart. We already had the tickets since October. Well, I first didn't wanna go because of all the people... But I have to say it wasn't bad at all. I would say over 50 % of the people there were older than I was, so everything was more relaxed and we also had really good seats.
The concert started at 7 pm with a the German band called Eclipse. They played 30 minutes songs with the violins. Not bad. Then the Finish band Battle Beast played for about 45 minutes. They reminded me a little bit of Lordi.
Nightwish finally started then at 8:45 pm and played for two hours, a lot of stuff from their new album. Really good show and music. There some bad pictures Chris took. :P
I'm not a big fan, but I do know and like their music! And concerts are always nice
ReplyDelete