A few days ago I got my first Journal Jar from a swap package. I liked the idea that much that I wanted to make one myself. The jar is not filled with the questions yet, but I will do that tomorrow. I plan to fill that one with German questions and swap it. But I'm also willing to make an English one if someone wants to swap.
~*~ Take time for you - #66: "Non cute" ~*~
~*~ Lexi's Creations - #64: "Lace and Ribbon" ~*~
~*~ Sketchy Colors - #115: "Mint, Pink, White" ~*~
~*~ Paperminutes - #214: "rosa/tuerkis/braun/weiss" ~*~
~*~ Stampin' for the Weekend - #8: "Sparkle and shine" ~*~
Wie Schön.
ReplyDeleteSehr schöne Farben und toll gestaltet.
Ich arbeite gerade auch an 1, als Hochzeit Geschenk.
Danke das Du bei Take Time for You teilgenommen hast.
Viel Glück
LG Ana
Ein wundervolles Album ...
ReplyDeleteVielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei TTfY!
LG Anja
A great card! Thank you for joining us at SC this time, hope to see you back at our next challenge too :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lena Katrine
Wunderschön! Und eine tolle Idee!
ReplyDeleteLG, Kiki
PS: Vielen Dank auch für's Mitmachen bei Take Time for You.