Friday, October 7, 2011

Another pink Notebook!

Like you can see, I love to make mini scrapbooks and notebooks at the moment. For this one I used 3 charms, which you probably can't see. I also used my favorite paper. Hope you all like it! For sure to sell or swap.


~*~ Totally Papercrafts - #87 "Animals" ~*~

6 comments:

  1. such a beuatiful notebook.
    Thank you so much for joining us for Link Up for Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voll süß! Ich mag Dein Mini Scrapbook, die Gestaltung ist Dir super gelungen!

    Lieben Gruß

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image with kitty!! I'm so glad you entered another project. :)
    Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink.
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww another super nice notebook!
    thanks for linking it up with us over at LUFP!
    ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to let you know you are one of our winners for LUFP. Check my blog in about an hour to see what you have won.
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete