Friday, October 7, 2011

The third mini scrapbook in pink

And here is number 3. I'm sure I will make more this weekend. LOL


~*~ Fairy Tale Challengeblog - #25 "Mach ein Mini Album" ~*~
~*~ Craft Your Days Away - #30 "Tag it!" ~*~

8 comments:

  1. oh wow sooo pretty.
    thank you for joining us for Link up for Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meli, that´s so fantastic! I love the design. You are the Queen of Mini Scrapbooks now! ;o) Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Meli nachdem ich dir einmal in englisch kommentiert habe sagen ich dieses mal auf deutsch:
    Wunderschöne Mini-Alben mit einer herrlichen Gestaltung.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Liebe Grüße
    Karla ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Meli! Gorgeous mini book!
    Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so pretty! TFS:)
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Meli, so vintage!
    thanks for linking it up with us over at LUFP!
    ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 3! Perfect.
    Great work.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete