What a cute card with an adorable image. I love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.Hugs!Cec
Thank you for your comment. :D
oh now this is tooo cute!thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place this week - hope you return (-:
Thank you. Nice that you all like my cards. :)
Aww this is so sweet! What pretty colours.Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday! HugsAnne
What a nice card!Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...xxx Anne-Marije
THANK YOU!
Hi Meli,Oh this is image is just so cute and perfect for Valentines Day! I love that cute fence with the heart cut outs:) The faux stitching on the border looks great too.Thanks for joining the Creatalicious Valtines Ribbon Challenge.Sharon x
I really like this card Meli! Great job :)
What a cute card with an adorable image. I love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cec
Thank you for your comment. :D
ReplyDeleteoh now this is tooo cute!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place this week - hope you return (-:
Thank you. Nice that you all like my cards. :)
ReplyDeleteAww this is so sweet! What pretty colours.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne
What a nice card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
xxx Anne-Marije
THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteHi Meli,
ReplyDeleteOh this is image is just so cute and perfect for Valentines Day! I love that cute fence with the heart cut outs:) The faux stitching on the border looks great too.
Thanks for joining the Creatalicious Valtines Ribbon Challenge.
Sharon x
I really like this card Meli! Great job :)
ReplyDelete