Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Winter Card!

New challenges started and I made this card for them. Hope everyone likes my blue winter card. I started to sell all my crafts on my blog now, so if someone is interested in this card or something else, let me know. I graduated from university a few months ago and I can't find a job at the moment. So I try to sell my crafts. :D


 Challenges
~*~ Challenge #19 - "Schneeflocken" on Kartenallerlei ~*~
~*~ Challenge #77 - "Schnee / Snow" on Hanna and Friends ~*~ 
~*~ Challenge 147 - "Monochrome" on Cute Card Thursday ~*~ 
~*~ Challenge #93 - "Schnee / Snow" on Stamp with fun ~*~ 
~*~ Challenge #59 - "Make a Scene" on Double Dutch ~*~
~*~ Challenge #16 - "Winter" on Kreative Stempelfreunde ~*~
~*~ Challenge 94 - "Photo Inspiration" on Kreative Inspirations ~*~
~*~ Challenge 89 - "Winterszene" on Cutie Stampers ~*~

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful hun, very classy! Thank you for joining in with our challenge of Photo Inspiration over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Nice that you like it. Can't wait for more challenges. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Karte ist wunderschön und gefällt mir super gut!
    LG Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine tolle Karte wau.


    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde-Creative stamps Friends.
    LG Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello a very beautiful card, the design is gorgeous.

    Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

    A nice greeting Andrea from germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much / Vielen lieben Dank!
    Today / Tomorrow I'm gonna start with my new creations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely winter card Meli, thank you for playing in the Double Dutch challenge!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorjuss, thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun.
    Hugs Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card !!!

    Thanks for joining us at Kartenallerlei.

    Hugs
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete