I think the blog needs some fashion again. Didn't post clothing for such a long time. Okay I'm gonna start with the 7 Euro dress Chris bought me last Saturday at C&A. Love it and so cheap! :D
Those shoes from Reef Kenzie I ordered online from Amazon and they arrived a few days ago. Perfect to wear outside in the summer when it's getting colder. I also like to wear them around the house. Really comfortable too. First I wanted some Uggs. They look so cool, but I think they are overpriced. These ones look a little bit like them, but were way cheaper. On sale for only 24 Euro instead of 85 Euro. Good deal!!!!
Those Sketchers will be mine at my birthday. I guess in summer is the best time to buy boots. Good deals! :D
Soon I wanna upload some pictures of the nice clothing I bought this year in California!!!!





nice clothes, I'm a big fan of sales :) I really do think we have the same taste!
ReplyDelete