Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nutella Cheesecake Dessert

Yesterday I tried out a new recipe I found on Pinterest. It didn't come out bad but I would use less Nutella next time unless you like it really sweet.


You need:

for the Crust
* 12 Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
* 3 tablespoons butter, melted

for the Filling
* 8 ounces cream cheese
* 2/3 cup Nutella
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 8 ounces whip cream

for the Garnish
* whip cream
* chocolate flakes

Directions:

* Stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.

* Beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Fold in the whip cream until well blended and no streaks remain. 

* Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. If desired, garnish with additional whip cream and chocolate flakes.

* Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

1 comment:

  1. yummm, I love all ingredients so I'm sure I'll like it

    ReplyDelete