Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Cards!

After a long card making and blogging break, I started again. Here are some Easter cards I made. I already mailed some of those out. With the first one here I wanna join some challenges again. Hope I maybe win something.


~*~ Craft your days away - "#42: Easter" - until 12.4. ~*~
~*~ Make all with Love - "#25: Ostern/Easter" - until 7.4. ~*~ 
~*~ Allsorts Challenge Blog - "#148: Photo Inspiration" - until 6.4. ~*~
~*~ Totally Papercrafts - "#110: Easter" - until 5.4. ~*~ 
~*~ Stampin' for the Weekend  - "#6: Anything goes - until 5.4. ~*~
~*~ Crafty Sentiments - "Easter" - until 2.4. ~*~
 ~*~ Fairy Tale Challengeblog - "Everthing goes" until 12.4. ~*~

And here are all the other Easter cards I made. I rubber stamps I used are from California. Bought them at Michael's for one $1!!!!!

 

9 comments:

  1. Super sweet cards.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute... wonderful easter cards..
    Thank you for your participance on Make all with Love..

    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute work! Thanks so much for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, someone's been busy, these easter cards are fab!
    Thanks for taking inspiration from our photo this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
    I have candy if you are interested - http://nicolasartimitatinglife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/thank-you-candy.html
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das ist ja ein witziges Motiv! Total süß!

    Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei Take Time for You.

    LG, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, such a cute image,
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at make all with love.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards, i love it, thanks for joining in over at CYDA for the easter challenge

    hugs
    nat x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards and so many. Thank you so much for joining us at Take Time for You.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete