Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A pink little notebook!

I love to design some notebooks at the moment. So much fun. Those notebooks on my page are also to swap or sell. If you are interested, just comment here. For this notebook I used a Lisa Frank one, so it has the Lisa Frank designs on the pages, which I think is really nice.


and the back 

~*~ Lexi's Creations - #50 "Pink for Boobies" ~*~
~*~ Anything Goes - #51 "Die cuts / Punches or both" ~*~
~*~ Everybody-Art-Challenge - #162 "Sketch" ~*~
~*~ Link up for pink ~*~ 
~*~ Wags 'n Whiskers - #64 "Handmade" ~*~

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful notebook and image!
    Please join our Link Up for Pink, we have over $3K (153 prizes) to giveaway!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty book...
    Thank you so much for joining us for Link Up for Pink...
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Yolie again! I'm so happy you joined Link Up for Pink! There's still time to link another PINK project!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Meli! lovely notebook!
    Thank you so much for linking up with us at LUFP! ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ein tolles notizbuch hast du gemacht.wunderschön !! danke fürs mitmachen bei eac.
    glg tina46

    ReplyDelete