I just made this card because I really wanna join a few challenges today. Didn't do it for a while now. So here is my Halloween card I use for one of the calendars I'm gonna make for Christmas presents.
~*~ Crafty Sentiments Designs - "Sketch" ~*~
~*~ Everybody-Art-Challenge - #163 "Halloween" ~*~
~*~ Hanna & Friends - #115 "Herbst/Halloween ~*~
~*~ Wags 'n Whiskers - #65 "Fall Colors" ~*~
~*~ Craft Your Days Away - #31 "Halloween Colors" ~*~
~*~ CES Challenges - #58 Forever Autumn ~*~
Hi, Ah this is so pretty what a great card, thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoxo
ReplyDeleteThis card is festive and fun. You have an amazing talent for coloring and shading your images. I hope you will stop by Wags-n-Whiskers and check out some of our digital images because I can tell that you would be able to really make them look amazing with your artistic talent. Check it out - there are dozens of adorable images in our shop. Thanks for joining us, and please come back again.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen - Design Team Member at Wags-n-Whiskers
I enjoy your blog. I would like to know if you wish to "follow" one another. If you're interested, please stop by my blog and follow me, and I will do the same for you. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteKaren
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Total süß deine Karte!!!
ReplyDeleteDanke für's Mitmachen bei Hanna and Friends.
LG
Nicole
Fabulous card, love all the detail.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us over at CYDA for our Halloween Colours challenge.
Joanne xx
This is fantastic and great use of our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
ReplyDeleteLoving this one, fab card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CSD.
Hugs
Suzette x
This is gorgeous, love the colours and fantastic colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I love the details, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)
ReplyDeleteStunning work! Thanks for playing at CES....good luck! xx Jenny xx
ReplyDelete