Thursday, September 1, 2011

New craft supplies and more!

Because of a job interview I was in Stuttgart yesterday. And I did some shopping too. I found this stuff here in different stores. The "Leinwand" (whats the English name for that. I have no idea, canvas, screen or another word???) is for my "Inchies" project. I found it at "Nanu Nana" for only 1,50 €. I also got the brown ribbon from that store for the same price. The blue ribbon is from Rossmann for 0,99 €. Much cheaper than buying it in craft stores. The other stuff is from a big craft store called "Idee". They had a lot of cool stuff there, but so expensive.


This is a cool travel notebook I found at "Nanu Nana" for only 3 . The pages have different travel designs and there is different paper in it. Looks very neat. If someone wants to see pictures of the pages, let me know. The cool thing is, that there is a cable car from San Francisco on the cover. Perfect! I guess I am gonna write in my last trip to Cali and take it there the next time I go. It is also pretty thick too. For more than one trip.


And here is the last thing I bought. My computer mouse broke last week and I needed a new one. And this is my new baby. LOL. Totally my style. LOL!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Liebe Meli,
    danke das du bei meinem Blogcandy mitmachen wolltest und du dich auf meiner Seite verlinkt hast.
    Mein Candy lief aber nur bis zum 24.08. und ist damit schon abgelaufen ;)
    Es kommt aber bestimmt wieder mal ein neues Candy, bei dem du dein Glück versuchen kannst ;)
    Lg Michi

    ReplyDelete