I thought about to show you some of my make-up collection. These products are all from my favorite brand ESSENCE!
~ smokey eyes set ~
Smokey eyes never go out of style! The smokey eyes set from essence gives convenient instructions on the back of the packaging to ensure you get the perfect eye! A cream eyeliner, a powder eyeshadow and a double-sided applicator guarantee an accurate and easy application. Available in various shades and color combinations.
The smokey eyes set it okay but I can't really make myself smokey eyes. I'm not talent enough...
~ long lasting eye pencil ~
The star of all eye pencils: The long lasting eye pencil is super-easy to apply accurately thanks to its innovative twist-mechanism and guarantees long-lasting results. To go with the spring season, it's now available in a new trendy color to give your eye make-up added depth and a sensual look.
Available in one new color and a total of eight colors.
Really good. The best eyeliner pen I've ever had.
~ eyebrow designer ~
Glamorous eyebrows in perfect shape! Oh-so-easy to use with the handy application brush. available in brown and black.
Not that good. I like the other eyebrow set I have much better.
~ maximum definition volume mascara ~
No lash can escape this mascara: The innovative and flexible synthetic brush reaches even the shortest lashes in the corner of your eye for perfect lengthening effects from base to tips. For a beautiful look.
A really good mascara. I like the synthetic brush and it makes my lashes look nice! I would buy the same one again when it's empty one day! :)
~ eyeshadow applicators by Zeena ~
Super practical and perfect for your handbag: This applicator bag contains five eyeshadow brushes with handles to keep your fingers nice and clean when you take them out of the bag. once you're done, you can slip the brush straight back into one of the five storage sections.
Good quality and nice little bag. Gonna buy another set soon!
~ eyebrow stylist set ~
The stylist set comprises two eyebrow powders, an applicator and three stencils, to help you get your eyebrows into perfect shape.
That set is perfect and I love to use it. Much better than a pen and it looks not really fake when you put it on.
~ beauty secrets fancy lashes ~
For maximum eye impact – these false lashes are an eye-catcher even in the pack! simple and quick to apply for real eye-appeal and just as easy to remove.
The glue is really good and they stick good. Also easy to remove but they look a fake because I think they are way too long. :(
~ xxxl shine lipgloss ~
The popular xxxl lipgloss range will also be getting a new addition! A cool silver shade will be joining the shiny gloss family that is enriched with pampering vitamin e and panthenol ingredients. So you can whisper beautiful sweet nothings as of march.
Available in one new color and a total of eleven colors.
Nice and cheap lipgloss. Nothing negative to say!
~ stay natural concealer ~
The popular concealer is now available in two additional natural shades. The tried-and-tested texture with vitamin a is super easy to apply accurately thanks to the soft brush so you can perfectly cover-up skin imperfections and shadows under your eyes.
Not bad but it doesn't really cover-up shadows under the eyes good.
~ french click & go nails ~
Popular and totally sought-after: The familiar click & go nails with a french manicure look have a new design as of march. Twelve self-adhesive artificial nails give your nails a professional french look as if you've just stepped out of a nail salon! simply select the desired size, stick onto your nail and press down hard. that's it! now your nails are ready and look gorgeous – for up to three days!
Well not that good. 12 different sizes which makes it hard to use. So you should buy two sets to get the same sizes. The glue is not bad to stick the nails on. But they look really fake. I used a glitter nail polish over them and that helped.
~ refreshing spray ~
I love that refreshing spray. It cools you when you're hot and smells really good. I bought a few of them because they were on sale for 0,90 Euro. :D











No comments:
Post a Comment