Yeah, more birthday mail today! I love having birthday and receive all that birthday mail. So much fun! This first card and the Hello Kitty sheets (quite a few) are from the Pen Palling & Letters Group.
This is from my pen pal Tina from Germany. I love the Littlest Pet Shop letter set. Thanks a lot!
Here are some FB's I received today. I liked them, that's why I decided to take a picture!
And here is another letter I received. It's from my pen pal Julia from Austria. :D
Hi, my name is Bree and I'm from Malaysia. I'm quite new at Blogger and I love writing letters too! I have set up a project and hope to receive mails from 24 different countries. Mail can be a letter or just a postcard. As I'm a stamp collector, I hope to receive lots of postage too! Just wondering whether you are interested? Do visit my blog at http://theperfectmagni.blogspot.com/ or email me at bree.and.glee@gmail.com. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for supporting my project. Hope to receive your mail soon!
ReplyDelete