Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Letter Day!

Today I got a lot of nice letters and packages. What a day! The mail really made my day! This first one is from the Birthday Card Game from my the Facebook group. That girl sent me a really nice heart card, 2 nice postcards of Japan and a really cute stationary set. I love it a lot and here is the picture!!!!


This is a birthday package from my pen pal Dorothy from the USA. I got a nice birthday card and from Hello Kitty nail files and a pocket mirror. So cute!

Here is the letter from my pen pal Emma from England. She also sent me a birthday card and some Disney envelopes and two sheets (because we swap every time a little bit).


And here is a small birthday card and some stickers also from the Birthday Card Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment