Monday, May 30, 2011

Shopping in California!

For my aunt in Florida I'm gonna post all the clothes I bought in California this April. Sorry about the quality. Some pictures are not that good.

This dress is from Target. Check out the link for more details.

Those two satin dresses are from Burlington Coat Factory, my favorite store now. I love those dresses and Burlington. Everything is so cheap there! :D

This dress and the bolero jacket are from Burlington too. Also the skirt. I only paid $4 for it instead of $4o. That was a good deal. You can also wear that skirt as a top if you want. Sorry about the bad picture by the way. I was too lazy to take another one. *lol*

This is from Wal-Mart. I love the color and the cute Disney kitty "Marie"!

And the last good deal are my VANS skater shoes for only $10 in the Van Outlet Store! Yeah! I didn't really need new shoes but who can say no to such a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment