I just made another card I can join a few challenges with. I guess I don't have to explain every time what I used to make the card. Well I hope everyone likes it. Was fun to make and I used my favorite color pink again and like always a "Magnolia" picture.
Challenges:
~*~ Challenge #27 - "Wintersport" on Stempelsonne ~*~
~*~ Challenge 145 - "Thank You" on Cute Card Thursday ~*~
~*~ Challenge 146 - Sketch on Paperminutes ~*~
~*~ Challenge #36 - "Give Thanks with Scraps on Phindy's Place Challenge Blog ~*~
~*~ Challenge #36 - "Give Thanks with Scraps on Phindy's Place Challenge Blog ~*~
Oh, what a loveley card. I like the colors.
ReplyDeleteHugs Reni
Eine klasse Karte mit toller Farbkombi.
ReplyDeleteVielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
LG Dreja
That's a very cute card!
ReplyDeletePhindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
x
Eine tolle Karte ist das. Gefällt mir super gut.
ReplyDeleteVielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
LG Tina
@ Tina: Vielen Dank das dir meine Karte gefällt. Jetzt hoffe ich nur noch das ich bei der Auslosung Glück habe.
ReplyDelete@ Anne: Thanks, I joined the other challenge too.
@ Dreja: Vielen lieben Dank!
@ Reni: Thanks a lot!
Such an adorable card with those two little cuties. hanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and I hope we see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cec
Thanks. And I hope I will win! *lol*
ReplyDeleteThanks Anne-Marije!
ReplyDeleteMighty cute card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge. I hope you will join us again soon!
adorable - love these colors (-:
ReplyDeletethanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place -hope to see you again next week (-:
Wundervoll, Meli. Schön, dass du bei Paperminutes mitgemacht hast.
ReplyDeleteFrohes neues Jahr!
lg
mamapi
Thank you to all of you for the comments. :D
ReplyDeleteOhh die Karte ist ja voll knuffig ……… Ganz toll gemacht …… danke fürs mitmachen bei Stempelsonnenchallenge.......
ReplyDeleteLG
Bella
Danke Bella fuer deinen Kommentar. Freut mich das die Karte bei allen so gut ankommt.
ReplyDelete