Monday, January 31, 2011

Fairy tale ATC

I didn't make any ATC's now for a while, that's why I decided to make one today and I can join a few challenges with it, which is good. I didn't do any challenges now for over a week. I have to start again. :D I'm still looking for people who wanna swap some crafts like ATC's, cards...
Challenges:
~*~ Challenge #19 - "No Cards" on Timbroscrapmania ~*~ 
~*~ Challenge #51 - "Totally Papercrafts" on Totally Papercrafts ~*~
~*~ 27th January - "My Favorite Things" on Crafty Sentiments ~*~
~*~ Challenge #83 - "Spring" on Moving Along With The Times ~*~
~*~ Challenge #150 - "Blumen/Flowers on" Paperminutes ~*~

8 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, I too love making ATCs. Love the image its so sweet. Thanks for playing on MAWTT and Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love these colours and the stitching. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    @Hazel: Do you wanna swap ATC's if you love making them? I'm still looking for swap partners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and LOVE that image.
    Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - fingers crossed.
    Sarah - Stressed Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ATC is cute! Thanks for joining us at TSM Challenge! Lina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image for a lovely ATC!!
    Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete