Yesterday we were creative and made a "Nightmare before Christmas" pumpkin. I got the idea because of Carries profile picture on Facebook. *lol*
Well, then I did a little bit crafting today. I made a new page for my scrapbook. It's the one on the left. I did the other one about a few months ago. Wanna make more but I first need to print out more pictures. I changed the pictures because I don't know if my friends wanna be on my blog. ;)
Then I made a few birthday cards. The ones on the first pictures with the cupcakes. The others I made months ago but I wanna show them here too.
And I made some more little cupcakes. I love cupcakes. :D
On Saturday I didn't get any letters, but on Friday I got a nice letter from my friend Sanne and one from swap-bot a new state map postcard and some other stuff. Thank you Fae! :D I also sent the package to Jen on Friday. I hope you will get it soon Jen and you will like everything.
I love your Jack pumpkin! You did such a good job!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
ReplyDelete