So I decided to try to sell my handmade stuff again. I did that for years and stopped it after a while, but now I think it's time to try it again, because I don't have a job at the moment and a lot of time. I can make you individual purses and other stuff too. No problem. So enjoy my little store and I'm open to all questions.
Purses to sell
Those purses are all 20 Euro or 27 $.
13 Euro or 18 $
Other cute stuff to sell
5 - 7 Euro or 7 - 9,50 $
chain 7 Euro or 9,50 $ + earrings 4 Euro or 5,50 $
buttons 5 Euro or 7 $
2 Euro or 3 $
3 Euro or 4 $
4 Euro or 5,50 $ - 7 Euro or 9,50 $
Okay that's all for now but I'm open to make new stuff. Only tell me!
4 Euro or 5,50 $ - 7 Euro or 9,50 $
Okay that's all for now but I'm open to make new stuff. Only tell me!
SHIPPING
0 - 20g: 0,70 Euro or 1 $ (EUROPE) + 1,70 Euro or 2,50 $ (OTHER)
20 - 50g: 1,50 Euro or 2 $ (EUROPE) + 2,20 Euro or 3 $ (OTHER)
50 - 500g: 3,50 Euro or 5 $ (EUROPE) + 6 Euro or 8 $ (OTHER)
To Germany shipping is cheaper. No shipping when you order more than 50 Euro or 70 $!











Those tissue covers are adorable. You are very talented and make really cute stuff!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
ReplyDeleteMamegoma, cute!
ReplyDelete