Friday, October 1, 2010

A little bit creative today

I didn't get and write any letters today and tomorrow. :( But I was a little bit creative today and made a Halloween decoration. *lol*


How does it look?
Yesterday I spent the whole day in Stuttgart with Chris. First we were at the Mercedes-Benz Museum which contains more than 160 vehicles. Here are some pictures. I took so many, but maybe I'm gonna upload them on Facebook later.



We spent about two hours in the museum and it was pretty nice. After that we were at the Landesmuseum Württemberg (Württemberg State Museum) which location is the Old Castle in Stuttgart. Here for example ist one of the things we saw, the crown of Württemberg.

Then we went to the State Museum of Natural History Stuttgart in Park Rosenstein housed in Castle Rosenstein (with an emphasis on biology and natural history) and Löwentor Museum (paleontology and geology, home of the Steinheim Skull and many unique fossils from the triassic , jurassic and tertiary periods.


On the picture you can see the castle Rosenstein. I took so many picture... :D
And after our long museum tour we went to the Volksfest (it's like Oktoberfest) and had dinner there and walked around.


I was so tired when we were back at home. Today we didn't do much and we will see what's going on tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment