Today I was a good girl and I wrote 3 letters. I answered the nice letter I got from Crystal today. Then I wrote Lea, sorry that it took me forever. And I wrote Sarah back. So tomorrow I'm gonna mail the letters then when I go shopping to farmers market early in the morning --> 8:15 am. :D Now I don't have any other letters here at the moment to answer.
This is the letter from Crystal I received today. She decorated it with cute cupcakes. I LOVE cupcakes. I also got some Halloween stickers, 3 FB's and my first ATC. We will see what the mail man will bring me tomorrow.
Another question, is someone reading my blog???? *lol*
I am reading it hun :)
ReplyDeleteNice :D Tomorrow, I'm gonna post some Halloween Crafts. I was creative while watching TV. But now it's time to go to bed.
ReplyDelete