Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crafty Sunday and my first Zine

Yesterday I was in a really crafty mood so I got all my crafting stuff and started. I made a few ATC's. Some I'm gonna send to Crystal. If someone wants a special one, let me know. I'm gonna upload them in the ATC post, because it's easier to find them. I also made an ATC scrapbook where I can put all the ATC's I collect. I guess I can upload that here. :D





 I also made my first zine and I'm gonna send it to Crystal. "Crystal, I hope you like it!" ;)




Well I didn't write any letters the last two days and I also didn't get any. Then I started writing in a nice journal I have. Any ideas? I'm not that creative when it comes to journals, but I wanna use it now because that book is so nice and it wants me to write in. :P


1 comment:

  1. There's so many options! Make lists in the journal (goals, favorites, recipes, family information, wish list, bucket list, etc.) or use it to record your dreams and expand them into short stories or get creative and write a short story. Or write down song lyrics you like, or write your own :)

    ReplyDelete